A State of Vermont grant to the Windham County Natural Resources Conservation District (WCNRCD) funded an environmental baseline assessment of the watershed of Lake Raponda as it existed in 2019. We gathered data about the land and water native and invasive species present in the watershed and about flows and run-off factors emptying into the lake.
- Final report document
- Will Melton’s article in the newsletter of the Federation of Vermont Lakes and Ponds. See pages 9-10.
- Wetland Assessment video by VT DEC Wetlands Biologist Charlie Hohn
- Summary of Findings video by VT DEC Wetlands Biologist Charlie Hohn
Maps of the area used for the assessment:
- High resolution map of the area
- Index to parcel numbers on the map
- Watershed boundaries
- Culverts placed by the town